8.06.2010

Not Private!

Dear 4 people reading this,

I am sorry I had to go private for a few days.

I am looking for a real job and did not want potential employers to Google my name and find this fiasco.


To be clear, I am not trying to hide anything, I would just prefer the employer to have an unbiased opinion of me.

The fact that I accidentally shaved off my own eyebrow is not something I want an interviewer to ask me about. It is embarrassing.

I also do not want them to know in advance how witty and charming I am. I want them to be able to find out on their own.
My wit is more refreshing when unexpected.

So, for the next few weeks/months/years until I find a real job I may go private from time to time. But rest assured that I would never go private with out inviting you, the 4 people that read this.
I crave attention way too much.

ah-men.