10.27.2010

T is for Texting

I now know what is feels like for someone who has herpes.

Every time I tell someone I don't have text messaging, they look at me like I have herpes.
Complete disgust, confusion and parental disappoint covers their faces.
After my confession I feel so dirty and ashamed.
Why I don't have text messaging:
  • I am too cheap to pay for it. $20 a month to send people little love notes?
  • I don't even like communicating with other people.
  • My phone bothers me enough. I am not responsible enough to remember it all the time and am the WORST when it comes to calling people back. It's not personal, I ignore everyone equally.
  • Then my work can get a hold of me easier. No thanks.
It basically comes down to the fact that I just don't want to pay for it.
Stop looking at me like I'm all Herpetic*. amen.

*disease infested