Initially, I was most nervous about (in this order):
1. Being responsible for another human
2. Belly rubs/molestation
3. Not being able to sleep on my stomach
4. Stretch Marks
5. Childbirth - not the pain, but more the fact that tons of people are totally going to see my kooter.
For some reason people's hands gravitate towards pregnant woman's stomachs. I'll admit I'm guilty of doing it too.
I am fiercely protective of my personal space and was FREAKED out by the idea that people would want to fondle my unborn child.
So I had big plans to derail any unwanted belly touching.
I had lay awake many nights and fully mapped out the following scenarios:
- Woman rubs my pregnant belly - I was going to rub theirs for the same duration
- Man rubs my belly - I yell "Rape!!!"
- Kid rubs my belly - I hit them in the face with it