6.29.2013

Bikini Slut

As practicing Mormons, we all believe the body is sacred and should be dressed modestly. Most Mormon girls wear one-piece bathing suits or conservative tankinis.
I, however, have always enjoyed a two-piecer.


My boobs are significantly smaller than my butt and bikinis allow me to purchase different sizes for the top and bottom.

Let's not forget about how I have an unusually long body. Every One-piece I have ever owned give me a chronic case of Camel Toe....... front and back.

I went swimming with Jared's family a couple of night ago.
All the girls were wearing amazingly cute one-pieces.

I felt like such a slut.
I was so uncomfortable. I didn't even want to sit down because I was scared I would get my slut everywhere.

I have been contemplating the ethics associated with being a mother of a 2 year old and prancing around in a bikini.

I can't decide if it is more socially acceptable to be chasing your kid around in a bikini or rocking the Camel Toe in a one-piece.
It's obviously one of life's more difficult questions.



 I need to go shopping.






amen.