Friday, September 6, 2013

Ryan's First Car Wash

I usually am a big fan of washing my car myself.








But lately, I'm too disgusting to do it myself.
I went to Costco to buy potstickers, watermelon, and butter, and decided to take a ride through their fancy carwash.
It was Cryan's first time.

He was a little concerned as we entered:

 
A little more worried as the water started spraying:




And completely terrified as the brushes started up:



I tried really hard not to laugh.
Poor little fella.

4 comments:

  1. Your "about me" section to the right is probably the best one I've ever read. Cheers to speaking your mind and being yourself!

    You've made a new blog friend and follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently went to Costco and also bought pot stickers and butter. But instead of water melon I bought a large box of condoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww! love that last picture. My baby went through the car wash for the first time ever a few days ago too! He was okay til the last part, whatever that was. He yelled but only once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! That's absolutely precious. What a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...