10.14.2013

Another Order of Boy Please

Today I find out the sex of my baby.
I will be happy no matter what it is as long as it's healthy, blah, blah, blah.

I will be more happy if it's a boy.



I already have all the clothes.
Ryan will have a little buddy to hunt spiders with. (FYI: yesterday, Pee-toddler stomped on a lizard with his crocs, so it didn't crush the lizard, it only squished it enough that the tongue came out. Sick.)


I have a huge backyard that I can make them take care of when they are older.






Boys usually don't cry as much as girls. I hate crying kids, even when it's my own.

Plus, I like boys because this:




I'm nervous that if we have a girl it will look more like my husband than like me, which would be a very bad thing.




I know...... I'm probably having a girl.