Monday, October 14, 2013

Another Order of Boy Please

Today I find out the sex of my baby.
I will be happy no matter what it is as long as it's healthy, blah, blah, blah.

I will be more happy if it's a boy.



I already have all the clothes.
Ryan will have a little buddy to hunt spiders with. (FYI: yesterday, Pee-toddler stomped on a lizard with his crocs, so it didn't crush the lizard, it only squished it enough that the tongue came out. Sick.)


I have a huge backyard that I can make them take care of when they are older.






Boys usually don't cry as much as girls. I hate crying kids, even when it's my own.

Plus, I like boys because this:

video



I'm nervous that if we have a girl it will look more like my husband than like me, which would be a very bad thing.




I know...... I'm probably having a girl.


2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya...boys are just so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all boys too. Girls seem like a lot of work.
    PS My husband referred to your child as "pee-baby" the other day, so well done my friend. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...