11.05.2013

Mean Costume


I have been dying to dress Ryan as a garden gnome ever since he was 3 months old and started to bear an uncanny resemblance to our mythical friends.




It was not one of his proudest moments:




I had to cut a 3 inch slit up the back of CRyan's hat due to his massive head size. 



I was a bee........again. Let's be honest, I am lazy and will probably use this costume for the next 5 years.



Jared was whatever one is when they wear an $8 beard and $4 bandana.


Mountain man? Hobo? Sexual Predator?
Take your pick.
Either way, I'm the lucky girl that gets to make out with him later.



Also, I would like to take a moment to brag:

We went trick-or-treating with some friends in Old Town Camarillo.
Ryan said his 2 year old version of  "Thank You" at every house we went to.

It was probably because I made my mean face at him and made him stand there until he said it, but still..... he is growing into such a nice young man.