12.09.2013

Pregnancy Boobs


Recently, my normally small "B" cup overfloweth.



I've always had small boobs and have grown to appreciate them over the years.
There are a lot of good things about having smaller boobs than most 12 year olds.

  • Automatic member of the itty bitty titty committee
  • Too small to sag
  • No bouncing when going up/down stairs
  • No need to buy sports bras
  • When you hug people, your boobs don't try to assault them
  • Men look at your face when they talk to you
  • You can wear tight shirts without looking scandalous
  • Its easier to fold your arms
  • You don't have to lift them up to wash under them

But I confess, my inner 13 year old is stoked to have big boobs for once.


I feel like a perv because I stare at my cleavage more than Jared does.
Though I would never get a boob job, I plan on thoroughly enjoying my temporary knockers.

I'm even thinking of getting some classy pictures taken.