Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sea Cucumber


I feel like this lately:






Correction: I've felt like that for the last 8 1/2 months.

I feel disgusting.

I'm sick of carrying around Ziploc bags so I can randomly puke in them.
Plus, when you can't keep food down, you have no energy. Blah.

I feel guilty when everyone says:
"You're too skinny!"
"You need to eat something!"
"You look like you're only 5 months pregnant!"


Trust me, I'd rather gain some more weight and not be sick, but unfortunately, my body has other ideas.

I hate going to a high risk ob/gyn to make sure the baby is gaining weight. (I went a few days ago and baby #2's weight is in the 70th percentile - so at least one of us is getting the necessary nutrition).
I'm so over peeing my pants every time I throw up.
I hate having to wear tons of makeup so I don't look like a sick dog.

I hate knowing that I will hopefully be able to do it again in a couple years because babies are the best thing ever.

Poor me.
I'm such a wuss.

Ok. I'm done whining.... for the next 10 minutes.


P.S. Only 3 weeks till my due date!!!!! I had Ryan 1 week early so everyone send good thoughts my way so this one comes early too!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, sorry you are so pukey. That stinks that "morning sickness" has lasted through out your pregnancy! Yay, that baby will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel for you honey...I was very small, too, and my high risk doctor (I only have one kidney) accused me of not eating properly. Ha! Both my girls weighed 5 pounds when they were born but were as healthy as a 10 pounder. That's just the way it was. I would think they could give you something to calm your stomach instead of being critical. But you have three weeks (see...I didn't say "only" because I wanted to slap people that said that) and I hope you can pig out on pizza when you get home!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. She gets 2 weeks of her moms home cooking! Whatever she wants! And naps to boot! Hang in there sweetie! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be there to hold your hair while you puke, only this time it would be for a better reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending good thoughts! you're much stronger than I could be if i were you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. throwing up is the WORST THING EVERRRR!!!! Ever. I'd rather shit my pants than throw up, honestly. And peeing on top of that is even worse. Hopefully baby comes early! And people need to keep their opinions to themselves about your food intake. I Swear people see a pregnant belly and have no tact.

    Anyways, good luck! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...