Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Meet Tyler


Two very important things happened simultaneously this past week:

1. I had baby #2.
2. I'M NOT PREGNANT ANYMORE!!!!!


Meet Tyler Henry Scott
 
 


Here are the usual stats that no one cares about:


 
- Born: March 5, 2014
- 6.14 lbs.
- 19 1/2 inches
- Cuter than a kitten in a boot

I already love him more than I love my kitchen sink. He is so tiny and cute, I can barely take it.

Jared and Ryan are in love with him too.




I seriously forgot how much fun having a newborn is. I also forgot how much fun not being pregnant is.


 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, he is soooo cute!! He has Ryan's little nose. Congratulations on not being pregnant anymore. Have a big glass of wine! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what happened to you. Congrats! He is super cute. I wish I was there to give him a squeeze and a sniff. That sounded creepy. Sorry Tyler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's soo cute! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't wait to have a newborn and not be pregnant too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAYYY!!!!!!
    Ooooh he's soo stinkin cute! It makes Ryan look so big!
    Congratulations!! And yay for not being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...