4.07.2014

Titty Monkey?

When my first kid, Ryan, was born, his nickname "Cryin' Ryan" came about pretty organically.
So did his other titles:

- Pee-Baby (which later became Pee-toddler)
- Little Baby Poo Hands
- Psycho
- Rhyner or Rhyney
- Terror Child
and (to throw in a nice name....) Cuddle-bear



My new baby, Tyler, needs a few nicknames too, since I only use their given names in public or when they are in BIG trouble.

We were at the Santa Barbara zoo last week and came across the exotic Titi monkey of South America.


Titty Monkey is actually a pretty accurate description of baby Tyler. He looks monkey-ish and he loves titties.



I have also considered calling him:

- Play-dough factory

- Soft Serve

Both names in reference to his bowel habits.

Also:

- Old man baby




- Piss-face

Tyler has peed in his own face more times than I care to count.
One time he filled up his eye sockets with pee while I was changing his diaper. There were actual puddles. His eyes were squeezed closed. He also got some urine in his mouth.
I had to hurry and turn him over so I could pour the pee out of all his face holes.

Too bad I already used the name Pee-Baby with Ryan.

- #2

Jared and I have been calling Ryan, #1 and baby Tyler, #2, so we can talk about them when they're annoying and Ryan won't know who we trash-talking.

#2 has a nice ring to it.
 
 I'll go with that for now.