Friday, February 19, 2010

10 Goals in 1001 Days

Most of my friends are overachievers and have these ridiculous list that outline how productive and awesome they are are. Their goals include getting a masters degree, potty-training twins, learning sign language and curing cancer. If you want to play that game.... fine.

I can be awesome and set goals too.

Who's over-productive now???



1. Make a dinner that Jared can eat without watering eyes and plugging his nose.

2. Go 4 months consecutively without a car wreck.

3. Quit candy for 3 days straight. Actually lets make it 1 day straight.


4. Get a real job, and by real job, I mean a job that I don't make fun of to my friends.


5. Get a puppy or have a baby, not
both. (Puppies are WAY cheaper if you were wondering).
6. Accept that I will never be Black and that people will always look at me when I bust out the loud rap music in my Honda Civic. I will never be able to say, "Girl! You best stay away from my man!" without serious repercussions.

I am still in the denial stage on this one. I feel that with a lot of prayer, meditation and soul searching I may one day be able to accept that I am white.

7. Continue my unhealthy obsession with
Survivor while completely ignoring Jared for 1 hour every Thursday night 8/7 central standard time.

8. Shower more.

9. Pray enough that something as awesome as
Rasputin will happen again, the sooner the better.

10. Blog more.



Lofty goals, I know.

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I reserved 1001 days to complete this list and I have a tendency to procrastinate.

2 comments:

  1. Just to let you know, I got a puppy first. It may be cheaper but it sucks way worse than a kid. WAY worse.

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...