Most of my friends are overachievers and have these ridiculous list that outline how productive and awesome they are are. Their goals include getting a masters degree, potty-training twins, learning sign language and curing cancer. If you want to play that game.... fine.
I can be awesome and set goals too.
Who's over-productive now???
1. Make a dinner that Jared can eat without watering eyes and plugging his nose.
2. Go 4 months consecutively without a car wreck.
3. Quit candy for 3 days straight. Actually lets make it 1 day straight.
4. Get a real job, and by real job, I mean a job that I don't make fun of to my friends.
5. Get a puppy or have a baby, not both. (Puppies are WAY cheaper if you were wondering).
6. Accept that I will never be Black and that people will always look at me when I bust out the loud rap music in my Honda Civic. I will never be able to say, "Girl! You best stay away from my man!" without serious repercussions.
I am still in the denial stage on this one. I feel that with a lot of prayer, meditation and soul searching I may one day be able to accept that I am white.
7. Continue my unhealthy obsession with Survivor while completely ignoring Jared for 1 hour every Thursday night 8/7 central standard time.
8. Shower more.
9. Pray enough that something as awesome as Rasputin will happen again, the sooner the better.
10. Blog more.
Lofty goals, I know.
Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I reserved 1001 days to complete this list and I have a tendency to procrastinate.