3.13.2014

L&D Nurse Gifts


I packed my hospital bags a few weeks before my March 14th due date, because in my mind, baby #2 was coming early whether he wanted to or not.

All the lists I looked at online suggested I bring gifts for the labor and delivery nurses.

This is a good great idea.

Nurses are the nicest people in the world ever (next to my mom).

When I had Cryin' Ryan, the Labor and Delivery Nurses were awesome and I was so grateful they were there to help.
Jared bought them multiple rounds of Starbucks over the 4 days we spent recovering.


Pre-packing a gift for them is genius.



 
 
 
As expected, the L&D nurses for baby #2 were freaking superheroes.
They were also surprised and stoked about the little presents.
 
It seemed like a fair trade..... deal with my nasty bodily fluids, unabashed nakedness, and crying...... then I will give you a travel size lotion and hand sanitizer.
 
Fair trade indeed.
 

5 comments:

  1. You are so right. Nurses are AWESOME (including me). What a great gift to get - two of the most needed and used items by any nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! So cute too! L & D nurses do rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally doing this.. Why didn't I think of this on my own!? Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so got the good end of the deal. And a baby! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's very sweet. Forgive me for adding that you didn't need the apostrophe in Scotts, though. O.O

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.