9.29.2017

I'm An Idiot About My Blog And I Went To A Kazoo Recital


So I'm an idiot.

I'm trying to give my blog a fresh look but instead I just jacked it up.

I deleted all my followers on accident.
If you want to follow my dumb-A, you still can! But I really don't recommend you reading my nonsense. It's your own choice though, do what your heart tells you.

Also, there are a bunch of problems with this new template I'm using.
Please be patient while I figure this crap out.

If it helps you feel any better, I went to a Kazoo Recital last week.




That's right. My favorite Grandma is in a Kazoo band at her old people club.




It was as magical as you think it would be. 

My phone is super bad at pics/video, but about halfway through this clip you can hear the kazoo-ing for yourself.





Awesome, right?!

Thanks for reading!
I"ll get my life together soon.