Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Card

 Last time I read the scriptures, I think I remember that there was this one part that said:

Once you are a mom, thou shalt make stupid homemade crafts.

I think I read it in either Genesis or Isaiah.
As a practicing Mormon Mom, I am required to make useless crap that looks cuter than a kitten in a boot. 

One time, I didn't make crafts for, like, a month.... and I didn't take Sacrament the whole time.

I dug into my copious craft supplies and pulled out what I would need. BTW, If a Mormon girl doesn't have at least $1000 worth of craft supplies, she isn't really Mormon.

I have a proven track record in card-making, so I busted this out for Jared:


Definitely cuter than a kitten in a boot. amen.

2 comments:

  1. Can you send me one of those for my hubby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure this is genius! I tell everyone to read your blog because you are so damn funny!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...