Friday, August 10, 2012

Dirty Jenga

I went  to the military commissary with my awesome and funny friend Lisa a couple of months ago.

I bought Jenga.

Jared hates playing games so I had to be creative to get him to play with me.

Introducing: Dirty Jenga

Rules:

1. Make sexual bets based on who will win the game.

               Example A: If I win you have to give me a massage... with your privates.
               Example B: If I win you have to leave the lights on.
               Example C: If I win you have to shower before we do it. 

2. Trash talk your opponent with references to your dirty bet.

               Example A: Hey crybaby, I'll go get the massage oil ready.
               Example B: If I were you I would put on some more makeup and self tanner, the  
                                  lights are staying on tonight loser!!!
                Example C: Hey stinktits, Should I just get the shower started now?

3. Loser pays debt. (without crying.)


This makes for a great Family Home Evening activity.

3 comments:

  1. If this is what you are doing for family home evening I may need to call child protective services on you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So was that YOUR jenga I threw away? I yelled at Rachel for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes all the times I eat ice cream and play jenga by myself even more sad.

    P.S. I work for child protective services and this is totally ok. In fact every other friday we play Dirty Uno at the office so...DON'T call. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...