7.28.2010

Meet Sara

  • She is my bratty little sister.
  • She's 10 years younger than me.
  • Her sarcastic/witty attitude is coming along quite nicely.
  • She is going through puberty as we speak.

She is starting to look like me too. It kinda creeps me out.

Bratty Sister:
At least I am the pretty one...............

But I'm sure that her 50-year-old face will be much better than my 60-year-old face. At least until I load up on Botox and Juvederm.














Last time I visited Utah we had a Throw-Down.
Sara thought she could wrestle me. But my old woman strength and pure mean-ness pinned her down in 5 seconds. Booyah!

Another Throw-Down is scheduled for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. she really does look like you, only with brown hair. or do you dye yours? are you secretly a brunette, em? hmm...

    anyway, i wish I looked more like my SISTER. ah, to have perfectly smooth, flawless skin like hers. that's what started the whole "i hate my freckles" bit. thanks for the nice, if not totally untrue, comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that one time you made fun of me for saying, "Booyah"? Well, you're an idiot. Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.