I don't know what ya heard about me.
But just because I have 2 kids, good credit, a mom blog, and take showers semi-regularly doesn't mean I'm not gangsta.
Allow me to present the following argument.
- I got a speeding ticket a few months ago and I paid it late so I probably had a warrant out for my arrest for a solid 3 days.
- I yell at my kids in public like it ain't no thing.
- I drive a 2007 Honda CR-V and it's fresh to death.
- I love turning it up in da club. And by club, I mean the Preschool Sports Club at my local rec center.
- I will straight up meet you at the flagpole after school and fight you.
- I have a bad attitude.
- Just look how I dressed up Ryan a few years ago:
- I sag my pants. Mostly because my white girl butt doesn't fill them out.
- I have an entourage that follows me everywhere. And their names are Ryan and Tyler.
- I party HARD. Like tomorrow I am going to a Star Wars birthday party, and the day after that I'm going to another b-day party that promises to have a bounce house.
- I am working on a rap album.
- I have a ton of B*tch's phone numbers in my phone.
- I make inappropriate comments on Facebook when I'm bored.
- I own guns! Hidden in a locked safe so my children can't access them. We only take them out for target practice, but I could totally do a drive-by if I needed to protect my homies.
- I have an appointment to get a face tattoo.
- When my kids ask me if they can stay up later, I sometimes say yes.
Clearly I'm a straight up thug.
I'd watch out for me if I were you. Word.