9.08.2018

Working Out Is The WOOORRRSSSSTTTTT


Things aren't going so well for me at the moment.

I turned 34 years old this year and let me tell you, things aren't where they used to be.
I'm not only talking about my metal health, I'm talking about my body parts.

I breastfed 3 kids and even though im barely a B cup, gravity is starting to wreak havoc on your homegirl.




We all know I'm wayyyyy too cheap to get a boob job, so things aren't going to be getting much better for me.

Do you know what you can buy instead of a tit-job???

…. Lots of things.

- Backpacking for a couple weeks in Thailand
- Laser hair removal for my pits and pubes
- A 5 year membership to Taco Bell


I think we all know how near and dear Taco Bell is to my heart. Their nacho cheese is theoretically closer to my heart than a gummy silicon boob-implant would be.

Their nacho cheese is orgasmic and since my husband is out of town sometimes, that's the only thing I can look forward to.

Since I actually don't care too much about my boobs, but let's discuss the rest of my body.

I've exercised in the past. 
I played soccer from the time I was 10 and throughout high school, and even played on indoor leagues until I was 20.
I did a paper route on my rollerblades every morning from 11 years old until I was almost 15.
I've been active, but hated every minute of it.

For real, I hate exercise.
If it were possible for my to indulge in my twice and week, nay, thrice a week love affair with taco bell without getting chubby, I would.

Like I said, I'm 34 and things are going swiftly downhill. 
I can't lick nacho cheese out of the little black cups like I used to.




So, I've been working out steadily lately, and listen.... Im NOT happy about it. 

It's EXHAUSTING. 

The only part I like about it, is when it's over. 

I will admit to one major benefit.
When Husband is out of town, a good late night workout really relieves stress and sexual frustration.

I'm in my sexual prime right now, so I need to keep things tight and right, so the fact that it also realeases any frustration is a beautiful thing. 

Another thing, I love muffins.
The tops are my fav.




I love them so much that I tricked my kids into thinking the bottom half of Costco muffins are the best part. Then I get the whole top piece to myself. #momoftheyear


What I don't love is when I have a muffin top everytime I put my jeans on.




Not only am I too cheap to get a boob job, I'm also too cheap to buy bigger jeans.

FML.

Looks like I have no choice but to keep working out or buy some rollerblades and deliver newspapers again.