Last Sunday we celebrated my first Mother's Day.
Ryan was born last year before Mother's Day but since I don't consider newborns real people yet, it obviously didn't count.
Why I am an awesome Mom:
- I read to Ryan everyday
- I take pictures of him in questionable situations
- I take him on walks all the time
- I let him ruin everything
- I run him around the house in his toy truck, full sprint
- I feed him
- I change his foul, foul diapers
- Every afternoon nap he takes I hold and cuddle him the whole time
- I take him to work with me and let him play with the little kids
- I have only taken 1 nakey picture of him, and I promise I won't show it to his future girl friends
- I let him take 45 minute long baths
- I didn't get mad when he didn't eat his birthday cake
- I only make fun of him a few times a day for making this face:
- I let him touch goats.
Need I go on?
I am a way better mom than I though I would be.
Probably because I learned everything from the 2nd best (next to me) Mom ever!