Monday, May 21, 2012

Sorry for Hitting You in the Face

I have written an infinite amount of apology letters throughout my lifetime.
  • Sorry for mooning your dad
  • Sorry for being a sloppy punk
  • Sorry for burning dinner
  • Sorry for answering the door in my bikini
  • Sorry that I painted your little boy's fingernails
  • Sorry that I only check my email once a week
  • Sorry I snuck in your pool and swam naked
  • Sorry that I didn't shower
  • Sorry I showed an entire audience my camel toe
  • Sorry that my baby pooped on you
...... you get the idea.

But the apology letter I had to write last Friday was unprecedented. 

At a church activity we were playing games. I got a little too competitive and nailed a 15 year old dude, right in the face. Hard.
My hand hurt afterwards. 


That's right folks, that homemade card says "Sorry I hit you in the face."

I felt so bad that I even made him cookies.
amen.

1 comment:

  1. That poor fifteen year old boy.... Getting a beat down from the Milf he thinks about late at night.....

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...