Friday, October 7, 2011

Frank 2.0

After 5 months of being a stay at home mom, I decided I can't hack it. People weren't messing around when they said it was the hardest job ever.

So I got my old job at the Boys and Girls Club back.


I'm only working around 10 hours a week and can come in whenever I want. With Jared's new work schedule, he is home a few weekdays so he can watch Cryin Ryan for the few hours I'm gone.

I can also bring Baby with me if I feel like it. I actually brought him with me the past two days and Cryin Ryan was a little angel. I wish I knew that all Pee-baby needed was constant attention from a swarm of 2nd grade girls and a 19 year-old staff member named LaShawn.

On my first day back I walk into the cafeteria and was mobbed by all the germy little gremlins.

My favorite little boy,
Frank poked his over-sized head up out of the masses.

Frankie Poo:
Did you have your baby?

Miss Emily
: Yes.

FP: Did the doctor cut it out of your stomach?

ME:
No.

FP:
AAAWWWWW! It came out the nasty way?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ME:
Yes Frank, I had my baby the nasty way.

Frank scraped his tongue with his fingernails to get the bad taste out of his mouth.

I smiled.

amen.

2 comments:

  1. The hours sound awesome! I wish I could find something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot live without these stories!!! Please keep them coming. You are effin hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...