10.14.2011

T is for Treasure

Idle hands are the devil's playground and this applies especially to me.
It is not good for me to be bored. I always get into trouble when I am board. Always.
So lately I've been reorganizing my house.

It amazing what you find while going through your stuff.

Here are a few examples:

1 Old embarrassing trophy from when I lost Miss Riverton.


1 velcro wallet

 
2 Awkward animals given to me as gifts.
  • Red and White dog given to me randomly by my dad as when I was an angst ridden teen.
  • Manatee given to me by Jared who often says that poo looks like a dead manatee.
 4 Creepy Saw movies. I have no idea where I got these or why they are in my house.


1 huge box of Condoms from Costco..... actually now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure my friend Adrienne gave these to us after we had Cryin Ryan.











 "The church book"
used for drawing dirty pictures during church when I was younger.



 
4 Enemas I was too scared to use while I was pregnant and grossly constipated











 

 1 Bottle of Centrum Silver. Old people vitamins. I dont know where these came from either.








Who knew such treasures existed in my own house! I can't wait to reorganize the pantry!