Monday, December 17, 2012

Girl Crush

Is it so wrong to have a girl crush?
I'm married (to a man) but I can definitely appriciate another good looking female.
I think I like pretty girls more than my husband does. 

Chances are if you are a girl I know, I have probably checked you out on multiple occasions.


Kristen Cavaleri
 I want to hate her, but she is so pretty that I can't.



Minka Kelly is the reason I watch the show Parenthood.




Oh Natalie Portman, I love you.
 I already have a pick-up line ready if I ever meet her.



And my favorite pretty girl, Alessandra Ambrosio.

 



Now I feel like a perv. 

amen.

 

3 comments:

  1. I just want to know the pick-up line you would use with Natalie Portman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quentin had a companion from Israel on his mission that was good friends with Natalie Portman. He would get care packages from her and everything! I bet it gave all the other missionaries a chance to practice not thinking bad thoughts....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon, I will never tell anyone my pickup line I plan on using with Natalie Portman. Someone will totally use it and steal her away forever. I will tell you that it has to do with lesbianism and dual citizenship.

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...