Friday, April 5, 2013

Chester Surprise



I know you're thinking "Chester Surprise" sounds like a casserole made by a child molester, but you are wrong.

I have always wanted to design a coloring book.
I always make original coloring pages for the trouble-makers at the Boys and Girls Club, so I was thinking, why not draw some stuff for my favorite blog friends?

If you read this blog, I assume that you are a little (or a lot) messed up and like to be innappropriate.

Get your crayons out:

Chester



Isn't he ADORABLE???

He was the main character for Bumpin Uglies, that ipod app I did the graphics for.


 Unfortunately the app did not do to well.
But Chester is so undeniably charming I decided to revive him.

Not only do you get the joy of coloring like a kid again, but afterwards, you can cut him out! It would be awesome if you put the cutout someplace random where people are going to find it.



Chester placement ideas:

  • On a public toilet seat
  • On your boss's desk
  • On your significant other's pillow
  • In a library book
  • Peeking out of  the canned goods section at the grocery store
  • Creeping out of the Hymn book at church

The list could go on. Any place inappropriate would work.
Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. I would recommend some type of copyright mark on our friend Chester the molester. We don't want anyone claiming your inappropriate artwork as theirs! Plus they need a way to find you so you can make that million dollars! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Million dollars?
      I'd be stoked with $30 or $40.
      Ps everything on my blog is already copyrighted.

      Delete
  2. Oh the places your mind goes.... How could someone so pretty on the outside be so F'd up on the inside?

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...