4.05.2013

Chester Surprise



I know you're thinking "Chester Surprise" sounds like a casserole made by a child molester, but you are wrong.

I have always wanted to design a coloring book.
I always make original coloring pages for the trouble-makers at the Boys and Girls Club, so I was thinking, why not draw some stuff for my favorite blog friends?

If you read this blog, I assume that you are a little (or a lot) messed up and like to be innappropriate.

Get your crayons out:

Chester



Isn't he ADORABLE???

He was the main character for Bumpin Uglies, that ipod app I did the graphics for.


 Unfortunately the app did not do to well.
But Chester is so undeniably charming I decided to revive him.

Not only do you get the joy of coloring like a kid again, but afterwards, you can cut him out! It would be awesome if you put the cutout someplace random where people are going to find it.



Chester placement ideas:

  • On a public toilet seat
  • On your boss's desk
  • On your significant other's pillow
  • In a library book
  • Peeking out of  the canned goods section at the grocery store
  • Creeping out of the Hymn book at church

The list could go on. Any place inappropriate would work.
Good luck!