Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Chucky v. Cryin Ryan


It's official. I like my cat more than my baby. 


Feeding

Chucky - feeds himself. Jared fills up the dispenser 1x a week. I don't do anything.

Ryan - Whine and cries when he's hungry. He only eats bananas, fruit snacks and chapstick. I have to force feed him anything else. He enjoys spitting water and juice on himself.

Bathing

Chucky-  Cleans himself. I wipe him down with cat shampoo every couple of days, it take 3 minutes.

Ryan- Plays with his baby wiener in the bathroom, kicks and screams when I take him out of the tub. Have to bathe him AT LEAST once a day depending of the amount of contact he has with his own poop.


Hygiene

Chucky- We have to hog-tie and shave him about once a month.  

Ryan - Wipes poo on himself and eats his boogers. I have to lotion him up every day or he gets lizard skin. We have to hog tie and shave him about once a month.


Sleep Habits

Chucky - Leaves me the eff alone.

Ryan - Climbs out of his crib, sneaks into my bed. I put him back in his bed 10x a night. He wakes up at 6 am.





I was actually thinking of having another baby..... instead, I think I'll just get another cat. 


2 comments:

  1. Girly you make me laugh so hard! My 13 yr old son was reading your blog over my shoulder the other night because I was laughing so much. He said "finally a blogger I can like!". I guess all of us DIY bloggers are lame-o's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then send me the baby. I put up with you and Jake. Ryan's nothing!....except maybe Gods way of saying "look what you did to your mom!".. . I'm still trying to figure out how Jake got Brookie though....

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...