4.10.2013

Chucky v. Cryin Ryan


It's official. I like my cat more than my baby. 


Feeding

Chucky - feeds himself. Jared fills up the dispenser 1x a week. I don't do anything.

Ryan - Whine and cries when he's hungry. He only eats bananas, fruit snacks and chapstick. I have to force feed him anything else. He enjoys spitting water and juice on himself.

Bathing

Chucky-  Cleans himself. I wipe him down with cat shampoo every couple of days, it take 3 minutes.

Ryan- Plays with his baby wiener in the bathroom, kicks and screams when I take him out of the tub. Have to bathe him AT LEAST once a day depending of the amount of contact he has with his own poop.


Hygiene

Chucky- We have to hog-tie and shave him about once a month.  

Ryan - Wipes poo on himself and eats his boogers. I have to lotion him up every day or he gets lizard skin. We have to hog tie and shave him about once a month.


Sleep Habits

Chucky - Leaves me the eff alone.

Ryan - Climbs out of his crib, sneaks into my bed. I put him back in his bed 10x a night. He wakes up at 6 am.





I was actually thinking of having another baby..... instead, I think I'll just get another cat.