5.13.2013

10 Things: Why I like my Microsoft Surface


 
 
  • The thin detachable keyboard doubles as a cover.
  • It has a kickstand.
  • It has a USB port.
  • The Surface is fully potty-trained.
  • It charges fast and has an 8-10 hour long battery life.
  • Crisp, clear 10.6 inch screen.
  • It is light and portable.
  • I look so awesome and relevant when I use it.
  • It gives me something to do at church.
  • The drawing and painting apps are incredible.


But the best thing of all,

It doesn't take it's pants off and dance everyday, unlike this kid:

video


2 comments:

  1. Awww. That's my cute grandson!!!!! He's just getting' his groove on!!!
    One thing is for dang sure.... your surface doesn't give you awesome hugs and show you the cool world through Ryan's eyes! I'll choose Ry-Ry. :)



    ....and quit making me prove I'm not a computer! I've got granny eyes and can't focus on those annoying numbers/letters!!!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Just jumped over to your blog and LOVE this. Drew dances around during our nightly nakey time (after bath) and I love it. His singing is great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.