12.16.2013

Drool Mess and Cheese Ball


I am a pregnant mess, and now my pillow is too.

I woke up to this nastiness:



Yep..... Chocolate drool on my pillow layered with smears of pink lip-gloss.

The pink lip-gloss is pretty normal. The chocolate-flavored droll, however, is not.

It's now no longer a secret that I keep a huge stash of candy next to my bed that would make Willy Wonka jealous.


My lack of self control has led me to eat candy at regular intervals throughout the night. And judging by the mess on my pillow, I'm not too concerned about swallowing it before I fall back asleep.

The floor is littered with candy wrappers every morning.




Let's not even begin to discuss the fact that I bought a cheddar bacon cheese ball for myself last week.

 
And yes, I put it in a paper bowl because normal dishes aren't classy enough for cheese balls.