12.09.2013

Pregnancy Boobs


Recently, my normally small "B" cup overfloweth.



I've always had small boobs and have grown to appreciate them over the years.
There are a lot of good things about having smaller boobs than most 12 year olds.

  • Automatic member of the itty bitty titty committee
  • Too small to sag
  • No bouncing when going up/down stairs
  • No need to buy sports bras
  • When you hug people, your boobs don't try to assault them
  • Men look at your face when they talk to you
  • You can wear tight shirts without looking scandalous
  • Its easier to fold your arms
  • You don't have to lift them up to wash under them

But I confess, my inner 13 year old is stoked to have big boobs for once.


I feel like a perv because I stare at my cleavage more than Jared does.
Though I would never get a boob job, I plan on thoroughly enjoying my temporary knockers.

I'm even thinking of getting some classy pictures taken.





1 comment:

  1. That's a HUGE PERK (ha!) of having a bun-in-the-ov.
    If I have to keep up the trend of buying new bras every week they're going to be Godzilla size in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.