4.15.2015

Utah House: Part III


More Utah house pics. See how I stretch what should be one blog post into four posts???? I can't decide if I'm a genius or just super lazy. Probs just lazy though.

Guest bedroom, or Baby Caleb and Lisa's bedroom since she's the only one allowed to stay here. ( Christie, you can sleep in the master with Jared and I, it won't be awkward at all, I promise):




Cryin' Ryan and T-Bag's room:






All the rooms have walk-in closets that make me super happy:




Office/bedroom:






Stop being so jealous of all my fancy bedroom and office furniture. It's not my fault I'm so stylish.
Kids bathroom that we never use:







end.

1 comment:

  1. These rooms are huge! You know what they say about people with big rooms.... Big rooms mean...big vaginas.

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.