Friday, January 27, 2012

Bits of Love from my Sisters

I dug into my old box again and found the following:



 Emily, When she wakes up
(yes, that is a swastika on my shirt)
By Sara

 Emily, the evil fat elf
J.L. = Jiffy Lube
 By Rachel


By Megan


 Emily-
I missed you so bad don't ever go away again. O.k. O.k. Oh and where did you go? And I cried when you left so that would be 1 reason for you not to leave again. Then I was in the shower and I was crying in the shower, well see you later
Love/ 1 of your sisters
P.S. try to find out who I am (smiley face)
By Sara



This little gem is also from Megan:



But upon closer inspection:


What What WHAT?!

2 comments:

  1. haha these are hilarious.
    Way better than any notes I've ever received..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Your poor parents....

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...