11.14.2012

Poo-Water at the Aquarium

My favorite Mom and Dad came into town last week. I love their guts..... I even love the bacteria in their guts. 


They love Pee-Baby almost as much as I do. They spoil him rotten. He is a little brat for a few days after they leave, but that is what grandparents are supposed to do.  

When they left for the airport, Ryan was sad and kept trying to climb in their rental car. 

One of the days we went to the Long Beach Aquarium. 


Pee-Ryan loved it. He was memorized by the fish. 
He kept trying to climb into the tanks with them. 


 Pee-Baby loves water and being wet, which is probably why he always peed on himself as a newborn. 


The aquarium has a little splash park. Ryan spent over an hour there. 


All the other babies there were scared of the spraying water. I gave Ryan some props for being hardcore and soaking himself in the dirty feces-filled aquarium water.


My mom only encouraged his misbehavior.


He smelt like aquarium poo-water for the rest of the day. 


I finally had to drag him away. His clothes were sopping wet. 
My mom bought him a cute little shark shirt from the gift shop.




















I instantly became the white trash mom who lets their kid run around without pants on.




Ryan mooned everyone the rest of the day. I was so jealous. amen.