This is a list of crap that scares me.
Why write a list about things that scare me? Cause I'm too dumb to think of anything else right now.
Of course I'm most scared of anything bad happening to the people I love/like.
The following are minor things I find creepy and/or give me full body shivers.
1. Open Water - I'm not a great swimmer plus nasty things live in the sea.
2. Serial killers because Silence of the Lambs.
It puts the lotion on it's skin. PASS.
3. Poop. I really freaking hate it.
4. People who stare at you all the time. creeeeeeepy.
5. Dry skin. It reminds me of reptiles.
6. Squid and Octopus.
7. This dude from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:
Um... NO. THANKS.
8. Big dogs.
I had a paper route in my early teens, I delivered papers on my rollerblades and got bit in the left butt cheek but a hungry dog. I'm still scarred, physically and Cynophobically.
9. Felicity from that 1990's show Tales from the Crypt:
I just got the willies.
10. The fact that I shaved Ryan's head and now he looks like Russian serial killer Andrei Chikatilo.
(Note to future Ryan: if you ever read this remember I love you, you are handsome, and not a murderer.)