4.14.2010

Inappropriateness Makes Everything Better

My last week sucked worse than one of my frequent adult acne breakouts. One bad thing after another plagued my Spring Break. I HATE going to the doctor worse than I hate Anthony.

After multiple visits I realized I was getting more action from my gynecologist than from Jared. Sad.
I was feeling really sorry for myself then I remembered how awesome I am and felt better.

Plus I remembered these pictures
:


These were taken at Dachau Concentration Camp in Germany. A somber place.






Good thing Jared and Lear-Bear took a pee right in the camp's bushes. Classy location boys.


(I will admit that the camp had closed by then and the bathroom was locked.)

This seems to be a reoccurring theme with the Scott men. Jared's brother, Baby Brian, heeded the call of nature in St. Lucia:



Like I said, inappropriateness makes everything better.