1.27.2014

Best Lotions Ever


I'm obsessed with lotion.
I NEED it all the time.
I LOVE IT. 

Dry skin creeps me out.
When I travel someplace I know is going to be dry, I bring like, 6-8 bottles of moisturizer with me.
If I were stranded on a desert island, I would want lotion and Jared. In that order.

So after years of lotion obsession, I'm kind of a connoisseur of sorts.

The scent of the lotion is really important. I love clean, fresh scents that give others the illusion that I actually shower. 
Lotions also have to feel good. I don't want them to be all greasy, but I want to feel like I actually put some on. Those powdery finish lotions make me cringe.

Best Lotions under $15:






Nivea Smooth Sensations
$5 @ Walmart
- smells and feels clean, perfect for everyday use




Babyganics Cucumber and Aloe Lotion
$7.99 @ Babies R Us
- hands down the best smelling baby lotion ever, ever, ever.




True Blue Spa- Super Rich Hand Cream - Fragrance Free
$13 @ Bath and Body Works
- thick and luxurious. I have a stockpile of it at my mom's house in Utah for the dry summers.


Best lotions to buy when you are mad at your husband or want to splurge on something unnecessary:



Caudalie Nourishing Body Lotion
$30 @ Sephora 
- light and airy, scent is incredible, bottle lasted a long time



Bliss 24-heaven
$35 @ Sephora
 - super thick but not heavy or greasy, keeps skin moisturized and soft, smells light and clean





And last but not least, a picture I drew to brighten your day:


I call her LaQueefa.