Friday, August 16, 2013

Baby or Burrito???


I'm at that special time in a girl's life where I am pregnant enough to look chubby, but not enough to actually look pregnant.

I just look like I ate a Chipotle burrito or have been constipated for 6 days. (Both of which happen to be true.)







My normal clothes are starting to fit a little weird.

I even got my maternity clothes out of storage (which are now scattered throughout my house since I am too nasty/lazy/nauseated to put them away).

Last time I was knocked up, I fought hard to stay out of maternity clothes and didn't start wearing them until month 7.

This pregnancy I will probably start wearing them next week. Why? Because I don't care.






And because I made sure to buy a really amazing maternity wardrobe. Unpacking them was better than Christmas.

I figured that since I already felt huge and gross being pregnant, at least I should be able to dress cute.


Plus, Jared couldn't argue with me about how much money I spent since I would just cry and tell him he doesn't love me or the baby.
Amen.


1 comment:

  1. I went to Hawaii when I was 4 months pregnant. I didn't want people to think I was just fat, so I would cradle my stomach as I walked along the beach. So instead of thinking I was fat, people just thought I was crazy. Good on you for spending money on maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...