8.14.2013

10 Things: Trends I Hate



Sometimes I find it comforting to focus on the negative things in life.

For instance, Check out this nasty stuff....


1. High heeled sneakers:





2. These kinds of backpacks:






3. Cheap looking/homemade sandals:








4. High-waist jeans:









5. These white trash tank tops:




6. Crop Tops:
 




7. Neon clothing:








8. **Anything in the color "oxblood":







 ** Unless you are Asian...... Asians look stunning in this color.
9. Themed sweaters:




10. ***These hats:




*** Mostly because I think other girls look cute in them, but every time I try one on I look like a douche.

 BONUS!!!!!
I obviously have to include my mortal enemy.... knee shorts:


I still wear them though. yuck.


4 comments:

  1. i hate knee shorts too but i have to wear them in the summer! I am making friends with lots of non mormons out here in Kansas City and I think they all think I'm a frumpy dumpy weirdo when all I wear are knee shorts. Blerg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i hate knee shorts but i wear them to church and sometimes out to family events so i look "appropriate". i agree all trends this year are just horrendous and horrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, yes high heeled sneakers. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I love that you made a list. I'd add a few things to it but will instead keep them to myself since I'm an 80s child who wore neon clothes for more than a few years back in the day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.