8.03.2013

Most Disgusting Person Award


It's official.

I am the most disgusting person ever.
  • I have lived in my bed the last 2 weeks
  • I am wearing the same shirt I've had on since Wednesday.
  • I haven't done my hair, and only put on lip gloss because I'm addicted to it.
  • I look like a mess.
  • I gag when I drink water.
  • I throw up 95% of everything I eat/drink (except a Mexican Pizza and  cup of nacho cheese from Taco Bell yesterday).
  • I cried like a little wuss because I feel AWFUL.
  • People at my church probably think I'm inactive.
  • I am aggressively constipated.
  • I have only left my house to go across the street to Jared's Grandma's house to beg her for smoothies...... which I promptly throw up.
  • I have lost 7 pounds and my hands look like Skeletor's.


If you haven't already guessed:
I'M PREGNANT.

I might as well announce it since the people I told cannot keep their mouths shut (including me.)
I am about 8 weeks into it. It is due around the middle of March.


I know WAY too many people who are not able to get pregnant. I have had problems myself.

Believe me, I am aware how lucky and blessed I am to even be pregnant and my heart breaks for people who don't get the chance.

BUT, since this is my blog, I hereby reserve the right to complain about how much pregnancy sucks for me.

ALSO, out of respect for my buddies that have fertility problems I promise to limit my whining to every 2-3 posts.

I love, love, love kids and am STOKED to have another one, but I am even more excited to get this pregnancy thing over with. amen.




P.S. I guess I will console myself with the fact that at least I'm not disgusting enough to have a belly tail:






13 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I am so happy and excited for you guys. Sorry you are so sick and it is probably harder being sick with a little one running around. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had it figured out at #3. Hurray! I know you probably don't want to hear it, but I had easy pregnancies and even had my kids early! They made up for it by being the hardest babies ever.

    Sending over virtual crackers!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That's awesome! Sorry about the sickness...that sounds awful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Awesome news! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad somebody said it. I'm right there with you, you just forgot to mention the zits replacing all the skin on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That is great news! But I hope you will feel better soon! Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY YAY YAY!!!
    So excited for you! Little Ryan will be such a fun older brother, I'm sure!
    Hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooo hoooo! Congrats Em. Do you want a girl or a boy? We should talk more over the phone now that you have an iphone. if you set up imessage we can do it for free since I know Jared is a cheap ass. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! And i feel you. I love having kids, but hate being pregnant. I am willing the baby out of my belly as I type this.. Any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw man, sorry you are feeling so crappy, but congratulations on your pregnancy!

    Sarah @ Life As Always

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really?! Seriously awesome. You're my momma hero and I hope you get better soon. (Sooner than 8 months!)

    Oh, and Hayley ^^^ WHAT?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! I guessed it on a previous post. I'm pretty good at being able to tell when someone is pregnant. I'm not sure why. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! I missed this earlier. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.