8.07.2013

Sniffing Lotion


Do you know what I hate?

When companies discontinue amazing products.

I'm talking to you Bath and Body Works.

Cool Citrus Basil and Green Clover and Aloe are the two best scents I have ever had the pleasure of sniffing.








I bought a TON of the stuff a year and a half ago. Bath and Body Works were selling their remaining inventory of discontinued scents, $3 a bottle.


I was extremely conservative in my usage of the lotions and body sprays. I made sure I didn't share with anyone, and at night I held the bottles in my arms and called them "my precious" in a creepy voice.


I just used the last of the Cool Citrus Basil. It was a sad moment. I only have a 1/2 inch left of the Green Clover and Aloe.

I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight.


Now I can't invite my only 2 friends over and have that lotion sniffing party I've been dreaming about. (Don't worry, I wasn't going to let them actually use the lotion..... I would just let them sniff it.)


You can still buy them on the Black Market of lotion: Amazon and eBay.
But you will be paying a lot more than $3. Plus, who knows how old the bottles are? People could be selling their stash from 1990.

I also try to refrain from buying anything creamy from strangers.



One more thing Bath and Body Works: YOU SUCK for discontinuing Creamy Coconut too.


1 comment:

  1. You will find something else you love....its just your hormones talking.
    ....and you need to call your mother sometimes!....maybe I'll share my coconut lotion with you....and my citrus basil body butter :)

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.