Thursday, August 29, 2013

Revised Toilet Philosophy



The Scott Family's toilet philosophy has been officially revised.






 Months ago, I realized my brilliant earth saving technique - if it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. - is just not feasible when kids are involved.

I really don't want Cryin Ryan growing up thinking its appropriate to pee in people's toilets and let it marinate.

I also reconsidered my toilet dogma when I got pregnant and started throwing up every time I ate something.

The last thing I wanted to deal with while simultaneously vomiting and peering my pants was having my face inches away from pee soup.

I'm kind of a psycho when it comes to bathroom cleanliness. I clean my bathrooms 3 times a week.

Now that I have morning sickness and spend an obscene amount of time staring down toilet bowls, I'm even crazier. After a couple weeks of scrubbing bathrooms everyday, I finally dedicated one of the main floor bathrooms as my "puke sanctuary".


No one is allowed to #1 or #2 or #3 in my safe place.
I think I will add some vanilla candles and play some Enya.


It's probably one of the best idea's I've had in weeks.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of no one being allowed in your lavatory sanctuary. It's only right.

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...