Friday, January 24, 2014

Ice Machines and KFC


While pregnant with Ryan, I ate enormous amounts of Taco Bell food. There were spans of time I ate it daily.
I would order extra nacho cheese, then drink/lick it out of the little plastic cups it came in.
I was surprised Ryan wasn't born looking like a Mexican Pizza.




This pregnancy started out no different. I had constant morning sickness. The only thing that sounded remotely good was Taco Bell, even though I threw it up most of the time.

The past few months have been even more disgusting.
I can't remember the last time I ate fried food.
Oh wait, yes I do..... I eat it like the world is ending tomorrow. Pregnancy cravings are intense.




I have been eating Kentucky Fried Chicken regularly since November.


Hi, I'm Emily and I'm a KFC-aholic.



I also can't get enough crushed ice. I bought a snow cone machine from Costco and it was the best $40 I have ever spent.



I eat 7-10 glasses of it a day. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Its like crack cocaine. I HAVE to have it.
At least I haven't prostituted myself for a fix.... yet.

I literally just took a blogging break to go get more ice because writing about it made me crave it so bad.

If I ever go missing I'll probably be found huddled in an abandoned warehouse gnawing on chicken tenders and crushed ice.
Look for me there.
Ah-men.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahaha. That's hilarious. I love that you bought that snow cone machine! I craved ham and swiss sandwiches. Hot. So good. It was the only thing I ate for months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to add that you also bought a crushed ice machine for my house so its here when you visit!

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...