The fact that I am Ryan's mom is easily the best thing about me.
A few recent thoughts on being another human's mom:
1. I thought I would get tired of all the cuteness that comes with a baby. Instead, like a heroin addict, I crave more.
2. I'm so glad that I can work when I want and bring my baby with me. I would hate leaving him all the time.
3. I can't believe how cool it is that my main responsibility is hanging out with my awesome baby.
4. Kids are everything that is good in the world.
6. I love the smell of his breath, his clothes, and his hair. I sniff them all the time. I feel like a weirdo.
7. I'm glad Ryan is not a wussy. He cracked his head on a metal corner of a desk, looked confused for a second, then continued on with what he was doing. No big deal.
8. I love that we share a unhealthy obbesssion with bugs.
9. I love when he runs around the house yelling "MOMMIES!!!!"
10. 2 year old's are not terrible, they are adorable and funny.