7.22.2013

Chapstick Dinner

 
I am addicted to chapstick and lipgloss. I feel naked without it. I probably have (well, USED to have) over 20 tubes floating around the house.  
 
 
I enjoy Lip Smackers brand the most. Cotton candy, raspberry, vanilla and dr pepper are my favorite flavors...... unfortunately, they seem to be my Baby's favorite too.
 
 
video
 
 
I will admit that his breath is delightful afterwards. His lips are also surprisingly moisturized.
 
I thought I would be clever and buy a less palatable brand.
 
I bought the nasty Burt's Bees chapstick that tastes like wax.
Like fine wine, Ryan didn't enjoy it at first, but over time he developed a taste for wax. He was soon found eating those too.
 
video
 
 
No matter where I hid them, he sniffs around, finds them and eats them.
 
 
video
 
 
Ryan is a horrible eater so I am tempted to just go with it.
 
For dinner tonight we will have chicken and rice with a side of Lip Smackers.
 
Yum.

4 comments:

  1. Now that's classy......

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has quite a palate! Please tell me he doesn't swallow it...my stomach is turning at the thought.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he probably won't have your constipation problems digesting chap stick. Ok, that is officially the weirdest sentence I've ever written.

    ReplyDelete

Speak with your heart or your private parts, either one is fine with me.